[NAGDU] Guide dog schools

dar dmgina at samobile.net
Fri Jul 22 05:04:14 UTC 2016

From my experiences when schools turn you away, pilot gives you a chance. I was asked why didn't you come back sooner.
Now my girl is going on two as well getting the confidence in finding doors and such it is a pleasure getting a dog from pilot
I knew I could help my dog to grow.
Now we still have another year for her to grow up not visit people on the way out the door, she will get the request soon I am sure.

Dar
Every saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future