[NAGDU] {Spam?} Details, details, details....

Wayne And Harley k9dad at k9di.org
Sun Jul 24 01:00:32 UTC 2016

Hi,This is a bit of a Harley brag.Last month on the 28th I had a minor surgical procedure done on my upper left eyelid to remove a Chalazian ( similar to a style ).Harley was able to watch the procedure from outside the procedure room while on tiedown. After the procedure the Doc had patched the eye.I was all kinds of thrown off kilter cos I'm not used to relying on the sight in my right ( worse ) eye. Even though I was a bit out of sorts, Harley worked like the champion change that he is. His attention to detail, and me, kept us safe. It helped that the route home is one that we've been doing for ages.Harley kept working, he kept checking on me with a nose touch on my left knee.He was even more detail oriented than usual and I followed the first commandment of Guide Dog Ownership, namely Trust Your Dog....The countless hours invested in Owner Training Harley have proven a wise investment.

Yours, Very Sincerely And Respectfully,

Wayne M. Scace