[NAGDU] Dog Dreams

EliseBerkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 28 12:45:49 UTC 2016

Hello, everyone!  Elise and Becky here, dealing with 95 heat while only living 4 blocks from the beach.  I am still a new mama, having Becky for 1 1/2 years now, and she dreams a lot.  Some weeks, she dreams every night.  Her body starts twitching, or she wimpers, or she growls.  I know that our pups dream, but is it natural for her to dream at least four times a week?  I hope this does not sound funny for me to ask this.  I just want to know everything about her so I can give her the best care I can.  Thank you.
Elise and Becky