[NAGDU] Dog Dreams

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Thu Jul 28 12:59:40 UTC 2016

Hey Elise,
I think that's normal, or at least it sounds like my experience.   Soleil, who is a lab, seems to actively dream more than any other dog I've had with the same growling or yipping.  Usually it happens when I'm teaching class or presenting, and unless I'm touching her I'm the last to know that she's making all these noises because i'm deaf and everyone in the room is cracking up.
So I think the dreaming thing is pretty normal.

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com
Sent from my iPhone