[NAGDU] Home alone

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 1 17:51:53 UTC 2016

Tracy:

I am glad to hear that Krokus is growing up and being a good boy so you can
leave him alone.  All your hard work with him is finally paying off.  There
are some places it just isn't practical to take our dogs with us.  I agree,
some parties or out to dinner and dancing isn't a good time to have the dog
along.

Sandra and Eva