[NAGDU] Hound on the Hound

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 11:40:24 UTC 2016

rox,
It’s been eons since I took a long bus ride with a dog-something like back in 2001/2002, when I did a trip from Denver to Buffalo, Ny.(never again!)

anyway, a blanket is a good idea, as is the shoulder leash.

I think the buses are smaller now and more cramped, so you might want to take advantage of having two seats.  If I remember properly, you can ask for this accommodation when you buy your tickets.

When I did the trip, I was using a wheelchair, plus had Dover with me, so we actually had a lot of room in the wheelchair area.

hth,
Cait