[NAGDU] My New Guide Dog!

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 6 15:31:19 UTC 2016

Congratulations, Rachel!
I've been thinking of you, and I'm glad you found time to let us know what
you got.  She sounds great, and I bet she's cute as a button, too.
Class is always stressful, but interesting.  The third week is usually the
worst, when the dogs decide to see what this new person will let them get
away with, and the students can see the finish line and are tired of class
and ready to move on.  So be warned, and have fun, amongst the overload.
Tracy