[NAGDU] In The Market For A New Collapsible Dog Crate

Chaim B. Segal chaimsegal1968 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 9 23:08:56 UTC 2016

 Hi All:

SORRY for the cross posting, but I think I could get feedback from both lists.

My Guardian Gear Collapsible Crate which I have been using in my office for Yahtzee is literally caving in. I'm a little surprised, as I have only been using it for around 2-and-a-half years, albeit I'm using it daily. I just did searches on Amazon and E-bay for a new replacement, and it appears that I cannot find the exact same model I have been using. I have heard some talk on one or both lists about Noz2Noz crates, and I am wondering how much different they are. I would like to know what other options may be out there for a reliable collapsible crate. I have a little time to purchase, as I have to wait for my paycheck next week to come in before I can purchase anything extra.

Any feedback would be appreciated. What brand and model are any of you using in the office at this time?

Thanks!

Chaim

Chaim B. Segal
Contact Marketing Representative
Sinclair College
Dayton, Ohio

Please check out my web site for more information regarding Part One of my first published work:
http://www.dvorkin.com/chaimsegal

Every man, woman, every boy and girl,
Let your Love Light Shine, make a better world.
Daryl Hall & John Oates

Sent from my Hinms Braille Sense U2 Mini