[NAGDU] a sad update on dallas

Nancy VanderBrink vandyvanderbrink at outlook.com
Sun Jun 12 21:42:20 UTC 2016

I am so so so sad for you.
I had to do the same with my almost-5-year-old lab Cole while I was also in college.  Sadly we did not take him to the vet to find out why.  Turns out a year later we discovered he had diabetes, required two shots a day.
I couldn't keep him with me and my family loved him so he became their pet and even after the diagnosis, they kept him.  He passed in October 2015, just shy of his 11th birthday.
Sending my love your way.
Nancy

Sent from my iPhone