[NAGDU] a sad update on dallas

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Mon Jun 13 13:24:05 UTC 2016

Hi Aleeha.
I'm very sorry to hear about your troubles.  I have had to retire a dog
due to stress and work issues, after trying very hard to make it work out.
 I was very unhappy, but I knew it was best for both of us.  And it was.
I got a new dog who could do what I needed, and it was such a relief.  And
my Nestor was much happier and more relaxed, once he didn't have the
stress of trying to work.
I know this is a bad time for you and Dallas, but it will get better for
you both.
Hang in there.
Tracy