[NAGDU] A question.

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Tue Jun 14 14:45:15 UTC 2016

	Just so everyone knows, this person has a written citation for
taking her service dog to the pool area, as well as a voice mail message
warning her to not take the dog to the pool. Since she has objective
evidence of the discrimination, in spite of her granted request for
accommodations under the Fair Housing Act, she will have no problem getting
her rights enforced by HUD.

	One of the best things we can do when we are denied our civil rights
is to get and preserve objective evidence. This can be done by asking for
written explanations or by recording the incident. In public places, one has
no expectation of privacy, so such recordings are generally legal. If,
however, they take place in a private place, such as a residence or office,
there is an expectation of privacy and such recordings may not be legal.

Fraternally yours,
Marion