[NAGDU] Input on the Condo Pool Issue

Gary Steeves rainshadowmusic at shaw.ca
Wed Jun 15 17:25:25 UTC 2016

hi.

i think this is silly to say that you should know when inspections and other building thigs are happening.  if i am blind and live alone who is going to read these posted notices to me.  i have asked my property manager to email me anything that they slide under my door. it's a simple accomondation  and shouldn't be thought of as a  hasle for th e  property manager.  we have new managers in my building and i am having to ask and remind them knindly again to do this for me and they are catching on.   otherwise  i'l have to terach bogart to find teh notices. :)

i think as a community we should be supportive and help give our colleagues the tools they need to inforce their rights. we probably never have the whole story but if we have a helping attitude the person can work their situation.  if anyof us have done things incorrectly then that will come upfor us.

peace.

gary