[NAGDU] Access for guide dogs in training

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Jun 22 10:57:30 UTC 2016

I'd check the NAGDU ap.  All the states I've looked at on that ap have
included all the laws regarding all aspects of guide and service dogs,
including in training.

And not to open the can of worms...but what certification are you talking
about?  Honestly, it's a huge myth that there is certification for guide
dogs.  It simply doesn't exist in the United States on a government level.

If you are thinking of owner training a guide dog, I have a list that might
be helpful.  Let me know if you want to join and your email address and I'll
add you.

HTH
Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC