[NAGDU] Access for guide dogs in training

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Wed Jun 22 12:00:37 UTC 2016

<broken_record>
Guide dogs have no access rights. None. Full stop. Period amen, none.

It is the guide dog handler who has the right to be accompanied by his/her individually task trained service dog.

Yes, this really is important. It really, really is. For one thing, it changes the whole discussion around "fake" service dogs. For another, if the dog had access rights, it wouldn't matter whether the handler were disabled or not. Except that it does. Finally, getting who has the rights here correct helps the discussion surrounding access rights, not only in regard to "fake" service dogs, though that's a currently hot button issue.
</broken_record>

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194