[NAGDU] Guide dogs and vacuums

Tracy Carcione carcione at access.net
Wed Jun 22 11:18:24 UTC 2016

I have the Dyson Pet vacuum.  I've had it a few years, and I'm still very
happy with it. It works well on both carpet and bare floors.

I've talked to friends who have or had the Rumba.  They all complain that it
keeps getting stuck and needs to be rescued.  I guess your success with it
would depend on how many nooks are in the area you want to use it in.
And, if I'm vacuuming myself, I can hear if it's grabbed something it
shouldn't and stop.  Not sure what would happen with the Rumba.  Guess I'd
have to be more careful about dropping things, but really that's not going
to happen.
Tracy