[NAGDU] Reminder

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:30:20 UTC 2016

There has been a limit on the numbers since we had hundreds of posts and
people were posting lots and lots of one liners. I am not cutting anyone out
if they post a few more, especially when we are posting things that matter,
but we have to be careful. People get a little frustrated when there are
hundreds of messages to go through. Later after I get home I will send out
the rules as we haven't seen them for a while.
Thank you for the question.
Cindy Lou Ray, List Moderator
cindyray at gmail.com