[NAGDU] what businesses can do

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 19:40:09 UTC 2016

			Hmm, Julie, your son as can you, as can anybody call the health department and ask for specifics for what the rules are and when they kick in.
"Hey Bob, I'd like to cook at a folk festival, I want to get a health permit, what do I need to do... my buddy always brings her dog to the festival, what are the rules for her to help me cook?"
He can even call the health department and say "I was at a grocery store, I saw a friend there with her pet dog, now I'm curious about the rules". He doesn't even have to mention the store or the friend... the story could be totally made up for all anybody needs to know.
My personal feeling is that I don't want to be questioned by a business. It'd be way too easy for someone to say "My grandma was blind, you don't act or look like her, I think your dog is fake". I just don't need or want that.
If I ran the world, karma would get people who truly fake disabilities. If they claim their dog is a seizure alert dog, then I'd have them hit hard with a seizure disorder, and I'd have them hit where it hurts. If they are dating, they'd have a seizure right before a hot date, and the guy would tell them he is no longer interested because he thinks she just blew him off. If they have children, they will have a seizure that makes it impossible for them to attend an event they really wanted or needed to be at.
If their pain point is watching someone else go through a disability, then that's what would happen.
I'm not a fan of your son's boss, assuming my take is accurate, but that is your son's problem to resolve or not resolve.