[NAGDU] please sign up to help at NAGDU's exhibit hall table at convention

Sherrill O'Brien Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net
Fri Jun 24 21:20:38 UTC 2016

Hello to all convention trekkers!

The year has flown by, and it's time once again to ask for your help through
taking a shift at NAGDU'S  exhibit hall table.

If you do so, you'll have the opportunity to give out our brand new NAGDU
brochure.hot off the presses! And you'll be proud to be offering Our
exciting fundraising products as well. We're selling high quality
embroidered polo shirts sporting the NFB logo . And we're once again selling
an extremely popular no-spill beverage container, also with the NFB logo.

The schedule follows my signature. I have indicated with a star  where
one or two volunteers have already agreed to help. Please write to me off
list at
 <mailto:Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net> Sherrill.obrien at verizon.net. Please
tell me if you know when you can help, and include
your cell number. We really prefer that two people work during each
shift. Also, please let me know if you can help but aren't sure of the
specific time as yet.

Thanks in advance for giving NAGDU your time and enthusiasm.

Sherrill O'Brien, Secretary

National Association of Guide Dog Users

NAGDU Exhibit Hall Table Sign-up

Friday, July 1

*11:00-3:00 Marion Gwizdala and Merry Schoch

3:00-5:00

Saturday, July 2

8:30-11:00

11:00-1:00