[NAGDU] Golden Retriever Question

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Sat Jun 25 15:21:04 UTC 2016

I have a cross. I loved my labs, though one didn't work worth diddly. Fisher
has been healthier longer than Spencer was, (Spencer was a golden) though I
may have retired Fisher too early due to his dog issues. Even within breeds
they have their own personality just as we do, but I haven't found anything
that did not recommend the cross
.
Cindy
cindyray at gmail.com