[NAGDU] Introduction

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Sat Jun 25 19:56:52 UTC 2016

Bianca,

	Thank you very much for joining our list and introducing yourself!
My name Is marion Gwizdala; I live in Tampa, Florida and have a German
Shepherd guide from the Guide Dog Foundation in Smithtown, NY! I look
forward to learning more about the use of guide dogs in the EU!

Fraternally yours,
Marion Gwizdala