[NAGDU] Introduction

Jean Menzies jemenzies at shaw.ca
Sun Jun 26 17:35:28 UTC 2016

Hi Bianka,

I also remember you from lists of old, such as the old Buddy-L list. Back
then I had a yelow lab named Stetson. Now I have a male yellow lab named
Bode, pronounced Bodie. . I have also just recently joined this list, and am
recognizing names of folks I used to see on other lists. I had always
wondered where everyone went when some of the original lists fell apart.

Jean and Bode