[NAGDU] Uber and NAGDU

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Tue Jun 28 11:54:23 UTC 2016

Unfortunately, there's no law against someone being an ass. There was no access denial, near as I can tell, but certainly a bad and uncomfortable customer service experience. I'm not sure what Uber should do beyond what they've done; after all, apart from having a chat with the driver about how to provide a better customer experience, and remind him what the laws are in case he decides to amp it up next time and actually refuse someone.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name