[NAGDU] Uber and NAGDU

Star Gazer pickrellrebecca at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 18:52:47 UTC 2016

It's convienent Cindy that you don't recall the message. I wasn't
stereotyping, I was expressing an opinion. You wouldn't call it stereotyping
if you agreed with me.
Finally, guide dogs have been around for nearly 90 years. Why are there
always new people to educate and why is it our job v. Uber's to do the
educating? No driver ever says to a woman "I won't transport you unless your
husband gives the ok" They'd never think to do that, and I'm sure some of
them come from countries where that sort of treatment is fine on home soil.