[NAGDU] Thank All of You, Elise and Becky's Anniversary

Elise Berkley bravaegf at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 3 13:10:26 UTC 2016

Hello, listers.
February 28th was Becky and my first anniversary together and it has been challenging.  I think the challenge was more on my part, and not hers.  I know I do love her so much and I really enjoy having a guide dog.  She has made my life more secure, comfortable,and happy.
Becky and I both want to thank all of you for your help in my learning this process, and all the information on the whole guide dog life.  We appreciate everything and we hope you and your pooches have a good day!
Elise