[NAGDU] Thank All of You, Elise and Becky's Anniversary

Dan Weiner dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net
Thu Mar 3 13:14:34 UTC 2016

What a nice letter. I know I speak for all of us when I say we are all happy
things are going so well. The first year is a challenge even for seasoned
guide dog users with a new dog and if it'st's your first  dog  it feels like
touch and go sometimes. I remember your home training and all of that stuff.
Good for you and we always love hearing from you.

Dan W.

dcwein at dcwein.cnc.net