[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: i'm working, don't pet, vest

Vivianna irishana at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 18:57:05 UTC 2016

o.o, i didn’t realize you were asking for help?  you did not say so in your post.  it was more like a statement than a question. so i was wondering why you let her get away with it.
some folks think it’s an ok thing for their guide to get away with.  not me but, ah well.
i agree leash correct her, or use leave it if she obeys that command, or, simply make her lay down with her head on or next to your foot so you can feel what she’s doing.

Vivianna