[NAGDU] Ring the bell

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 6 15:28:32 UTC 2016

Hi, Tracy,
Eacj giode dpg team's situation may be different from mine, but if you feel more comfortable having him on leash before the bell rings, I don't see that as a problem.
Odie usually lets me know wh or if he desperately needs to go out by moving around, bumping the bed.
When we hac a couple of building fires during 2008, he did the same thing, bumping the bed with hard force.
Odie isn't a big barker, so his idea of pushing my bed isn't a bother either.
As of lately, he's been uncomfortable as I have borderline sleep apnia.
If he suddenly hears my breathing become abnormal, he'll let me know.
ONce I get the CPAP machine, he'll be able to sleep more during the night time.
Let us know on the progress of you and Krokus.
Bibi and retired/former
MAR/guide dog son Odie