[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: i'm working, don't pet, vest

Cindy Ray cindyray at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 17:15:32 UTC 2016

Well, first of all, let's not all get started on saying who is doing Dar wrong. I could have missed some messages, but I didn't see any that suggested someone was going to call Pilot. It was suggested she contact them; she said she had sent them an E-mail and is awaiting a call back from them. Also, This thread will not deteriorate into a accusatory thread. We do all have to be careful about judging, and some advice comes across that way even though people don't mean it to. So best suggestion is reread what has been written first before hitting "send."
Cindy Lou Ray, Moderator