[NAGDU] People-oriented dogs

Darla J. Rogers djrogers0628 at gmail.com
Mon Mar 7 23:32:25 UTC 2016

Hi Dar,

It sounds like you have gotten some pretty good suggestions I plan to
implement myself, as Huck is the most people-oriented dog I have had in a
while, and for reasons we both understand well, I don't like it.

I hope life is going well for you; I gather your Seeing Eye partnership did
not work out as you had hoped; I know you gave it everything you had, and
sometimes, certain partnerships aren't meant to be.  Let's hope you and this
little girl will work out, and that someone has the magic trick to stop the
unwanted behaviors.

Hugs,

Darla & Ornery Huck

Darla J. Rogers M.S.