[NAGDU] People-oriented dogs

dar dmgina at samobile.net
Tue Mar 8 01:21:36 UTC 2016

Yes seeing eye told me that I ruined my dog, I didn't want a counter jumper any more.
I had a melt down called  the school where they said it was my dog I could do what I wanted.
I filled out the paper work to give another chance. I was told I couldn't come back.
We have our struggles, I don't give up that easy.
Thank you for thinking of me.

Dar
Every saint has a past,
Every sinner has a future