[NAGDU] the new vacuum

Caitlyn Furness caitlyn.furness at gmail.com
Tue Mar 8 19:53:39 UTC 2016

Glad you like it Julie.

To use the hose part, there’s a button on the handle that you push, and then you can pull the hose and extention part out of the top of the handle.  The button for this is very large, bigger then the power button.

As far as plastic goes, ours has held up for 8 years now and having only to be fixed once for when Mark tried to vac up glass with it.  The plastic parts seem to hold up well with each of us banging the unit into stuff as we use it-can’t help doing that as a blind person!

Caitlyn