[NAGDU] Those overly social dogs and their signs

David david at bakerinet.com
Thu Mar 10 20:36:20 UTC 2016

'Love that!

I'm finding that the simple, disgusted-tone, "Please don't," seems to
work pretty well.  For the sneeking petter, who's trying to be unseen, a
loud, startling, and embarrassing, "NO!" also seems to work pretty well,
but they are hard to catch.  I do feel badly afterward for embarrassing
them in front of everyone.  They react so predictably that everyone in
the store has turned to watch them recoil and wonder what dastardly
thing the miscreant may have done to my dog.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL