[NAGDU] My stars

d m gina dmgina at samobile.net
Sun Mar 13 03:06:58 UTC 2016

My stars all the things they have out there.
I think it was the first one, no one talked about feet going into a harness.
When she knows she has stepped over the line, she walks so gentle you
would think she had been doing this all her life.
I know she is catching on.
Thanks for sharing on behalf of this one.