[NAGDU] My stars

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 17 04:35:49 UTC 2016

Dear, Dar,
I know of one harness that has worked for Odie and I, the Kong nylon harness.
It doesn't pull on his neck or put pressure on his chest either.
Yes, you can slip your guide dog harness over it as I did it with previous nylon walk harnesses I owned: Top Paw, Premier, and now Kong.
As far as people making comments about what you should or not do with your dog, I've ran into the same, continuous problems over and over.
I usually ask them, are they a dog trainer, where did they get their training done?
Other ones I ask, which veternarian do you work for?
Another question I come up with is if they tell me not to correct Odie as I know he's not just sniffing around, but hunting for something that's not good is if the person has $5000.00, $1000.00 or $2000.00 to give me for an emergency vet bill.
If they can not reply nor tell me either, then I flat out let them know that they have no business telling me how to handle my canine partner.
Bibi and retired/former
MAR/guide dog son Odie