[NAGDU] Is it safe to give our dogs extra fiber?

The Pawpower Pack pawpower4me at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 21:24:51 UTC 2016

Hi Chaim,
When was the last time you had labs drawn for your dog?
The reason I'm asking is that Soleil, my lab working dog had these same problems.  Unable to relieve regularly, disorentation, slowing way down, etc.  We ran labs and she was hypothyroid.  I give her meds twice a day and she's back to herself, and bounced back after about 2 weeks.  It could just be like you said with the paw and also needing more fiber, but labs and goldens both tend to be hypothyroid with these same issues so you may want to check.
I gave Soleil an over the counter fiber powder as advised by my vet bulk things up until the thyroid meds kicked in and it helped.  I can look up the name of it if you like.
Good luck!

 Rox and the kitchen Bitches:
Mill'E, Laveau, Soleil
Pawpower4me at gmail.com