[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: Joint supplements

S L Johnson SLJohnson25 at comcast.net
Wed Mar 30 12:51:45 UTC 2016

Deanna:

If you go to any of the pet websites, they have several joint supplements to
choose from.  One site I have used is www.petsupplies4less.com
Note, in the above web address, it is the number 4 not the word for.
That site has a lot of supplements for allergies, arthritis  and other
conditions.  They also have the flea protection and heart worm at a much
cheaper price than most veterinarian offices.  I hope this helps.

Sandra