[NAGDU] Joint supplements

Julie J. julielj at neb.rr.com
Wed Mar 30 13:28:09 UTC 2016

I'm using the joint supplements from Springtime.  They are a dog specific
kind.  You don't have to give a dog specific product.  Check dosages though.
I like the dog supplements because they are beef flavored and I can toss
them in the food bowls.  I did use to give the people kind though.  they
only come in pill form and my dog then wouldn't just take it and eat it.  I
had to give it to her like a pill, which is more work.  So yes, I'm
admitting laziness! LOL

Julie
Courage to Dare: A Blind Woman's Quest to Train her Own Guide Dog is now
available! Get the book here:
http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00QXZSMOC