[NAGDU] {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} Re: {Spam?} RE: {Spam?} Re: Mind Blown....

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Mon May 9 19:13:48 UTC 2016

Sorry Wayne, that also is not correct. While some may charge $1, the general practice is, in fact, to issue the dog at no cost to the handler. Leader may not even charge this anymore, given that they no longer transfer ownership upon graduation. I believe Fidelco strongly encourages a $150 donation, though I'm not sure how strong the strongly encouraged is encouraged. There was a guide dog school, a small one, in New York, whose name I forget, something like Up State Guide Dogs, that charged $250. Freedom may have a fee as well, but I don't recall for certain. To my knowledge, besides Seeing Eye, none of the other major programs charge.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name