[NAGDU] where to get nylon harnesses

Shannon Dillon shannonldillon at gmail.com
Mon May 9 22:47:01 UTC 2016

Hi, I used to get my nylon harnesses from Paw Power Creations and I am
looking for a new nylon harness. Can someone tell me where to get them
now?  I found a couple of places online but they look like generic
online stores that sell all sorts of service dog equipment. PawPower
Creations was run by someone with a guide dog and I was hoping to find
a similar resource again. They had more guide dog options than the
current options I'm finding online. And PawPowerCreations had an
explanation of the different measurements. The generic service dog
sites just show a chart with pictures.
Thanks.
-Shannon

--