[NAGDU] Dispute resolution

David david at bakerinet.com
Wed May 11 13:54:57 UTC 2016

Signing a contract on the basis of what you think it means is a bad
idea.  If you don't know what the terms mean, then you need to get the
assistance of a lawyer.  Legal Aid, or a local bar association's /pro
bono/ program should be able to help you if you need to clarify what it
says before you sign it and you cannot afford an attorney.

Due process is a good thing, but if it is not spelled out in the
contract that you sign then you you don't have access to it regardless
of the program's stated rules.

I assume that none of us would not want to sue a program, and most of us
could not afford to.  Marion is correct, the issue of ownership and
recovery rights needs to be dealt with on broad basis by an advocacy
group such as NAGDU.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL