[NAGDU] Dispute resolution

David david at bakerinet.com
Wed May 11 18:37:23 UTC 2016

That's not what I was saying at all, Marion.  I meant that I, as an
individual, would not sue a school. I think the balance, without
organizational backing, would be skewed against me.  I definitely think
that with the backing of an advocacy group such as NAGDU, the balance
would be much more fair and allow the issues to be heard.

A much more sustainable and reasonable approach is for NAGDU to propose,
maintain, and advocate a full ownership position.  I am offended by the
fuzzy concepts that schools take regarding ownership, due process, and
school rights of intervention.

My later one liner was sent to correct a grammatical error that I made
in a prior post.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL