[NAGDU] Dispute resolution

NAGDU President blind411 at verizon.net
Wed May 11 22:23:44 UTC 2016

David,

	I guess I didn't see the other message you sent. NAGDU does have a
well-defined position statement on the rights of guide dog consumers that
includes ownership upon completion of training. . Unfortunately, I lost that
document when my computer crashed, so perhaps Mike or someone else could
send that out to the list for review. It was also published in the Braille
Monitor, but it didn't come up in the search of the archives. I will look
for the entire article and send the link under separate cover.

Marion