[NAGDU] Loose dogs?

Daryl Lang crazymusician at shaw.ca
Thu May 12 15:38:11 UTC 2016

Hi everyone! I would love some advice. A couple of months ago, Jenny and I were followed halfway home by a very nice, lovely, loose dog. Since then, Jenny has been hyper-aware around other dogs. She has not been aggressive, but is much more aware of their presents, and is slightly more distracted by them that she usually has been. There was somebody in my neighborhood Who Walks his dogs in the back alley by our house off leash. This is against the City by law, and I have told him this but he keeps doing it. Jenny has been known to bark at these loose dogs, or otherwise show signs of stress. This only seems to happen if we are on our property, and not when we are out and about. Do you have any suggestions, or should I just let this run its course, because it is not really affecting her work. Thank you!