[NAGDU] collar question

Kolby Garrison kolby12091988 at gmail.com
Sun May 15 18:53:15 UTC 2016

Hello, Emily and all,
I use an S-Biner TAGLOCK made by Nite Ize. The clip has two gates with a
lock in the middle. The lock prevents the tags from falling off of the clip
and the clip from falling off of the collar.
The S-Biner TAGLOCK can be purchased at the following link.

https://www.chewy.com/nite-ize-s-biner-taglock-dog-tag/dp/127105?gclid=COrcxMzd3MwCFVYdgQodBRUFMQ

Kolby

>>> http://areyouseeingthis.wordpress.com/