[NAGDU] collar question

Buddy Brannan buddy at brannan.name
Sun May 15 18:59:12 UTC 2016

Yeah, I forgot to take the bell off...happens sometimes. It's pretty big, but I got it from Bevin Brothers. I forget what they called it though, I'll look it up. However, I had to put a bolt snap on it...it didn't have anything. So attached a bolt snap with a couple of zip ties. Not ideal, but does the job.

--
Buddy Brannan, KB5ELV - Erie, PA
Phone: 814-860-3194
Email: buddy at brannan.name