[NAGDU] It's all Greek to me

Leye-Shprintse Öberg leyeshprintse at zoho.com
Sun May 22 12:37:51 UTC 2016

BSD

Dan,

If you're interested in knowing "the do and don't" in Greece when it comes to guide dogs, I would send an e-mail to Ioanna-Maria Gertsou, ioanna at laraguidedogs.gr, who's the first guide dog handler in Greece and the founder of the first guide dog school, Lara Guide Dogs.

Good luck!

LeSholom,
Leye-Shprintse Öberg
leyeshprintse at zoho.com