[NAGDU] custom guide dog harnesses

Sean Moore seanmoore87 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 02:04:39 UTC 2016

I know this has been  done to  death  so  off list replies  if    someone  wishes  to  reply.

what  would be  the  best  place  to  try and  get  a handle  made  for my  old  GDB harness clone?

the  guy  I  went  to  did great  on  the  correctors  for the  handle  part  needs  some  work.

I’ve  looked at  plastics  places  but  they  seem to  want  a  high  amount  of  money.

since  the  original  GDB handle  is that  plastic / metal combination .

thanks  for  some thoughts

Anyone ever  done  work with  Circle  E out  of texas ?

Thanks

Yours,
Sean Moore &
Southeastern Guide Dog Rob