[NAGDU] Going To The Gym

David david at bakerinet.com
Thu May 26 11:02:30 UTC 2016

Claire is happy to be on a down stay near me in the gym.  When I move to
different stations, she moves with me.  I have never had a problem with
anyone even questioning whether she should be there. Before Claire, I
would use my cane in the gym.  The people should provide you with
assistance if you need to move to another machine and can't navigate
there.  Your pup should be able to find the main desk if you mark it so
that you can ask for help.

David and Claire Rose in Clearwater, FL