[NAGDU] Going To The Gym

Danielle Sykora dsykora29 at gmail.com
Thu May 26 13:02:06 UTC 2016

I bring my dog to the gym all the time, and have also had him with me
during various activities of high school gym class and track practice.
I just have him lay down near me, and we have no issues. He actually
behaves extraordinarily well in the gym, not even needing to be
reminded to stay or needing a tie down. Also, I've found for some
reason that I have the least encounters with people who are interested
in the presence of a dog than I do in any other public place for some
reason. Thai has even learned that it's time to switch machines
whenever I pick up my water bottle. Funny dog.

Danielle and Thai