[NAGDU] Going To The Gym

Becky Frankeberger b.butterfly at comcast.net
Thu May 26 17:42:15 UTC 2016

Elise, yes, Jake came with me when I did the Silver Sneakers program, which
many insurance programs pay for. Jake lay on the left side of the chair,
guarding my water bottle, lol. The only time he got up was when the teacher
ran past him to help someone else. He jumped up and hugged my neck kissing
my nose, which made everyone go, awe. So good lesson for the teacher and
others to not scare the dog by going to close. People just couldn't believe
how well behaved he was. He also went with me to the exercise bike. Some
handlers have told me there dogs love going on the tread mill with them,
smile. I couldn't use there tread mill as it was touch pad. Sometimes there
was no one at the desk to help us. So a good walk was in order to cool down.

So practice a good down stay with activity around Becky. You and your family
simulate this at home. Start slow with you jogging in place, and then slowly
go up the noise level and activity level with your family and then friends.

Becky who loves Becky's name, sweet smile